1. Delivery time, if stated, is only informative and is not binding for the Operator.
2. The Operator undertakes to dispatch the goods to the Buyer as soon as it is feasible.
3. The Operator is not liable for any damage caused by a delay in shipping or delivery of the goods for any reason.
Shipping, delivery and acceptance of goods
4. The Buyer assumes the ownership right to the purchased goods upon their acceptance. Upon such acceptance, damage risk also transfers to the Buyer.
5. The seller shall send to the Buyer a tax receipt electronically which includes a purchase date, product designation, purchase price and information about the seller.
6. Upon acceptance of the goods from the carrier, the Buyer is obligated to check integrity of packaging and notify any faults immediately to the carrier. In the event of damage of packaging indicating unauthorised opening of the consignment, it is recommended that the Buyer does not accept the consignment from the carrier and files a record on consignment damage. By signing the delivery document the Buyer confirms that packaging was not damaged.
7. Claims related to mechanical damage of the product, inappropriate goods, etc. that was not apparent upon acceptance of the consignment, must be raised by the Buyer immediately after discovering them. The Operator is not liable for any damage incurred on the goods during their shipment unless the Buyer makes a claim immediately pursuant to para. 3.2.3. and 3.2.4. of these Terms and Conditions.
8. In the event that the goods need to be delivered repeatedly or in a different manner than stated in the order, due to the reasons on the part of the Buyer, the Buyer is obligated to pay the costs related to repeated delivery of goods, or costs related to a different delivery method.
9. All communication of the seller can be delivered to the Buyer electronically to the email stated in his/her user account or in the order.